It's better to weave the knit wit then to be the knit wit I think. So here's some incentive for you to grab a kit and get your weave on.
- It's a super easy project.
- A place to put your troll sock project in. Uh huh, they were supposed to be baby booties (another granny afflicted project) but it helps to use the right sized needles so the project to turns out correctly.
- Great gift idea for friends that are afflicted with craft mania. Whether they knit, crochet, spin, or weave, the knit wit caddy is perfect for hauling the current project to like minded gatherings.
- It teaches you how to make Cherokee Wheels which is one of the best embellishments on a basket ever come up with according to the author. :)
- The best reason however is it's on SALE this week until the kits are gone.
USE THE CODE: SAVE20KNIT
Leave a comment